Array (  => September  => 27,  => 2018 )27September
Application period for TUMfast scholarship ends on October 3
The TUM Finance and Accounting Selected Talents (TUMfast) scholarship aims to promote excellent, socially committed students of TUM School of Management with a particular expertise in finance and accounting by giving them the possibility to participate at various soft skills seminars as well as teambuilding and networking events. As of October 2016, the program is home to 130 scholarship holders and about 130 alumni.
Students can therefore not only improve their interpersonal and professional skills, but are also given the chance of building up and fostering their personal network and getting to know fellow students as well as connecting with corporate partners.
In order to be applicable, students need to fulfill some of the following requirements:
• Being a student at TUM School of Management and either enrolled in a Bachelor´s program and having finished the third semester or being enrolled in a Master´s program
• Above average results throughout school and university
• First practical experiences
• Strong interest in accounting and finance
• Committed outside of university
• Interest in exchange with other excellent students, the Chair of Management Accounting and attractive companies
• Ambitious and willing to actively participate in TUMfast
• Locally available in Munich during your first semester of participation
The deadline for application is October 3, 2018.
Further information on the scholarship and the application process can be found here.
The post Application period for TUMfast scholarship ends on October 3 appeared first on Technical University of Munich – School of Management.