- 8. Juni 2015
- 12. Juni 2015
Executive MBA in Business & IT – Module 1: Digital Transformation & Entrepreneurship
8. Juni 2015 - 12. Juni 2015
The main objective of this module is to acquire the basic principles of digital transformations that lead to profitable and sustainable digital business models and processes.
• Digital Transformation: Understanding IT and societal mega trends, like Big Data or The Internet of Things (IoT), and their implications for organizations and markets.
• Digital business models: Combining products and services to create market-oriented packages and aligning business goals with technical realization.
• Innovation through IT processes, research & development.
• The effect of digital innovations on business behavior.
• Digital transformation and the radical change of business models and processes.
• Concepts and examples of creating and maintaining a culture of innovation and execution.
Find out more about the modular structure of the Executive MBA in Business & IT here.