Array (  => May  => 18,  => 2017 )18May
Entrepreneurship Research Institute offers interdisciplinary project in collaboration with inveox
In cooperation with inveox, the TUM Entrepreneurship Research Institute offers an interdisciplinary project for the summer semester 2017. inveox automates pathology labs to prevent cancer misdiagnosis and improve lab efficiency.
Examples for the theoretical part (6 ECTS) include the module “Global Entrepreneurship,” “Technology and Innovation Management,” or “Introduction to Strategy and Organization” which help you understand how new ideas can be discovered, developed, and implemented in different organizational contexts. The project part (7 ECTS | approx. 210 working hours preferable in fulltime) focusses on developing an application for a business analytics system. It consists of the following work packages:
- Connection of various services, such as Hootsuite, Pipedrive and others to automate the data flow
- Set up of a data crawler to keep inveox up with recent developments
- Outline of a business analytics dashboard to visualize relevant KPIs
- Implementing an export / sharing solution for the dashboard
- You will have one mentor from the partner organization and one contact person at the institute.
- We will define the theoretical part and work packages in a kick off meeting.
- You work in close cooperation with the inveox team in the office in the TUM incubator Requirements:
- Ideally, you’re a team of 3-4 students with a contact person
- Start date: as soon as possible If you have questions about this topic, please contact Dominik Sievert. Please send the application with the subject line “IDP inveox” to firstname.lastname@example.org