This module covers financial, budgeting and accounting decisions.
- Financial Management: Investments in real assets (also known as capital budgeting) and financing (also known as fund raising) for these investments.
- Investment options: loans, stocks, bonds etc.
- Evaluating and dealing with financial risks.
- Financial Statement & Analysis: Different methods and KPIs to analyze an organization.
- Corporate Finance & Valuation: Approaches to finance and evaluating an organization´s value
- Value bases Management: Different principles to steer the organization with regard to creating values.
- Financial Planning: Different methods of budgeting.
- Alignment of Strategy & Finance: Ways to plan financials with regard to the strategic goals of an organization.