- 11. July 2016
- 15. July 2016
Executive MBA in Business & IT – Module: Demand & Supply Management
11. July 2016 - 15. July 2016
This module gives deep insights into operational parameters, either inhouse or in sourcing networks.
- Business & IT alignment: Optimizing the contribution of IT to the business and establishing proper ways of making IT-related decisions.
- The importance of strong demand management: Bridging the gap.
- IT delivery: Managing and controlling the IT operations, portfolio management.
- Vendor management: Procurement strategies.
- IT sourcing: major trends in onshore, nearshore and offshore sourcing and their impact on the retained organization.
- Outsourcing strategies: Taking HR and legal aspects into account.