- 19. September 2016
- 23. September 2016
Executive MBA in Business & IT – Module: Ownership of Enterprise & Corporate Governance
19. September 2016 - 23. September 2016
This module investigates the firm’s position in the economy and society, and the forces that shape the firm.
- Various enterprise models: Characteristics of the enterprise, such as ownership, size, political environment and the role of IT in achieving the enterprise’s strategic objectives.
- Corporate Governance within different types of organizations.
- Competition, coordination and cooperation.
- Stakeholder Communication: theories, addressing different stakeholders.
- The governance of IT presented via portfolio management, benchmarking, and IT audit.
- The role of the CIO/ IT Leader within the organization and the interaction with other parts of the organization.