- 30. November 2015
- 4. December 2015
Executive MBA in Business & IT – Module 5: Finance & Accounting
30. November 2015 - 4. December 2015
This module covers financial, budgeting and accounting decisions.
• Financial management: Investments in real assets (also known as capital budgeting) and financing (also known as fund raising) for these investments.
• Investment options: loans, stocks, bonds etc.
• Evaluating and dealing with financial risks.
• Financial Statements & Analysis: Different methods and KPIs to analyze an organization.
• Corporate Finance & Valuation: Approaches to financing and evaluating an organization’s value.
• Value Based Management: Different principles to steer the organization with regard to creating values.
• Financial Planning: Different methods of budgeting.
• Alignment of Strategy & Finance: Ways to plan financials with regard to the strategic goals of an organization.