Take the opportunity to learn about:
- the structure and goals of the part-time program
- the Technical University of Munich and UnternehmerTUM as program partners
- how we integrate customized project work
- how we foster your personal development
- 17:30 – 18:00 Welcome and admission to the event
- 18:00 – 18:15 Introduction to the Executive MBA in Innovation & Business Creation
- 18:15 – 19:00 First-hand insights by Alumni
- 19:00 – 19:15 Q&A
- 19:15 – 20:00 Get-together
In the Q&A session, we will answer specific questions you might have about the course contents, the admission process, how to combine work and study life and anything else you have in mind.
We will end the evening with a networking session with food and drinks where you have the possibility to exchange with prospective classmates and the program management. Meet us at the Munich Urban Colab.
You will receive detailed information about our Executive MBA in Innovation & Business Creation curriculum and internationalization opportunities and the advantages of the program cooperation with UnternehmerTUM (UTUM).
You will learn about how TUM´s entrepreneurial ecosystem and strong partnerships with experienced practitioners and founders, family business & start-ups can offer you valuable networking opportunities.
You will be informed about the benefits of studying your Executive MBA program at a Triple accredited by AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB business school.
You will learn more about the flexibility that our part-time and modular structured Executive MBA programs can offer you as a full-time working professional.
You will receive advice on how to apply and insights on the admission process.
Program Manager, UnternehmerTUM
Program Manager, Executive MBA in Innovation & Business Creation