Array (  => November  => 27,  => 2017 )27November
- Event Review
- Featured Events
Graduation Ceremony: Tag der Fakultät 2017
This year’s graduation ceremony „Tag der Fakultät” at TUM School of Management was a complete success. On Friday, 24 November 2017, 17 doctoral candidates, 203 master’s graduates and 37 graduates of the Executive Education Center (EEC) were bid farewell to in the festive ceremony.
The ceremony included a panel discussion led by Prof. Dr. Claudia Peus about the topic “New challenges in a complex business environment”. Participating in the discussion with her were Dr. Michael Bartl (CEO Hyve AG), Andreas Kunze (CEO & Co-founder Konux GmbH) and Prof. Dr. Bernd Venohr (venohrpartners GmbH).
Moreover, the winners of the “Executive Education Award for Teaching Excellence 2017” (winner: Prof. Dr. Helmut Krcmar) and of the „Best Teaching Award 2017“ were announced:
• Professor (lecture with less than 30 participants): Prof. Dr. Nicola Breugst
• Professor (lecture with 30 to 100 participants): Prof. Dr. Gunther Friedl
• Professor (lecture with more than 100 participants): Prof. Dr. Michael Kurschilgen
• Research Associate (lecture with less than 30 participants): Johann Gutzmer and Raphael Müller-Hotop
• Research Associate (lecture with 30 to 100 participants): Dr. Markus Brunner
• Research Associate (lecture with more than 100 participants): Dr. Christian Feilcke
The motto of this fall’s ceremony was the “Tripple Crown Accreditation” that the TUM School of Management received earlier this year. Therefore the stand of the alumni association gave away key rings in form of crowns and the guests could get a photo wearing a crown. Following the ceremony, there was a reception for invited guests in the matriculation hall to celebrate the accreditation.
The pictures from the Graduation Day 2017 can be found here.
The post Graduation Ceremony: Tag der Fakultät 2017 appeared first on Technical University of Munich – School of Management.