Array (  => November  => 29,  => 2017 )29November
- Student Life
Introducing the first Instagram Advent calendar
For the first time ever, TUM School of Management organizes an Advent calendar for the followers of the Instagram account @tum.school.of.management. The Advent calendar is supported by the TUM Management Alumni e.V. of TUM School of Management and many of its supporting members, among others: Santander Universities, Microsoft, Hilti, Check24, Capco, and Allianz.
An Advent calendar is a German tradition that is used to count the days of Advent time in anticipation of Christmas. Every day from the 1st to the 24th of December one of the 24 small windows is opened and a surprise is revealed. Similar to that, every day from Friday, a photo will be posted on TUM School of Management’s Instagram channel and followers can participate in little tasks to get the chance to win wonderful presents.
Conditions of participation:
• Eligible participants are all followers of the Instagram account @tum.school.of.management. The competition is barely held on Instagram and does not include Facebook.
• Not eligible are employees of TUM School of Management.
• The Advent calendar is organized by TUM School of Management and supported by the TUM Management Alumni e.V and its supporting members.
• The contest will take place from December 1, 2017 to December 24, 2017.
• Every day at 10:00 am, a photo with instructions for participation will be uploaded on the Instagram account @tum.school.of.management. Followers have 24 hours to follow the instructions and participate in the prize draw. At 10:00 am the next day the winner will be determined randomly. The winner will be contacted via private message and can collect their prize in office 1570 at TUM School of Management at a time agreed on. Winners of the weekend competitions can pick up their prize during the following week.
Legal information and data protection guidelines:
• The legal recourse is excluded. The prize cannot be paid in cash.
• This promotion is in no way connected with Instagram and is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Instagram.
• The participant’s data will only be used for the purpose of the contest, while the contest lasts. The participant’s data will not be used or saved for future promotional purposes. Note that TUM School of Management has, at any time during the contest, the right to gain knowledge of the data provided by the participants, furthermore their correction or cancellation.
• Contributions of participants must not infringe the rights of third parties.
• Winners have to report back within 2 days after being contacted for the first time. Otherwise a new winner will be drawn.
The post Introducing the first Instagram Advent calendar appeared first on Technical University of Munich – School of Management.