Array (  => April  => 23,  => 2018 )23April
- Student Life
- Event Review
Master and More Fair Düsseldorf 2018
On April 20, 2018 TUM School of Management was presented at the Master and More Fair in Düsseldorf. As from winter semester 2018/19 TUM School of Management will offer the study programs Master in Management and Master in Management & Innovation at the new TUM Campus Heilbronn, students were able to ask all questions on the new campus and the study programs.
The Master in Management is aimed at engineers and natural scientists who want to develop skills in management. Graduates and young professionals who want to become the innovation managers of the futures and learn how to make the right strategic choices in an innovative business environment are eligible for the Master in Management & Innovation. Both study programs can be followed at the TUM Campus Heilbronn, which offers special expertise in family businesses, entrepreneurship and managing digital technology.
As the first fair was very successful, TUM School of Management will be present at two more Master and More Fairs in Leipzig (April 24, 2018) and Nürnberg (May 4, 2018). Students who want to visit one of the fairs can take part in the Instagram competition of TUM School of Management.
Conditions of participation:
• Eligible participants are all followers of the Instagram account @tum.school.of.management. The competition is barely held on Instagram and does not include Facebook.
• Not eligible are employees of TUM School of Management.
• The competition runs until May 4, 2018.
• The winner may choose the fair on which to cash in their prize. No further events will be supported apart from the Master&More fair in which the TUM School of Management will be represented.
• The winner will be contacted via private message and will receive the ticket code via email.
Legal information and data protection guidelines:
• The legal recourse is excluded. The prize cannot be paid in cash.
• This promotion is in no way connected with Instagram and is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Instagram.
• The participant’s data will only be used for the purpose of the contest, while the contest lasts. The participant’s data will not be used or saved for future promotional purposes. Note that TUM School of Management has, at any time during the contest, the right to gain knowledge of the data provided by the participants, furthermore their correction or cancellation.
• Contributions of participants must not infringe the rights of third parties.
• Winners have to report back within 24 hours after being contacted for the first time. Otherwise a new winner will be drawn.
More information can be found on the Master in Management and the Master in Management & Innovation on our website. Interested students can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Master in Management) or Nadine.Ertel@tum.de (Master in Management & Innovation).
Please note that the program option at TUM Campus Heilbronn is subject to approval by the Bavarian State Ministry of Education, Science and the Arts.
The post Master and More Fair Düsseldorf 2018 appeared first on Technical University of Munich – School of Management.