IMPORTANT NOTICE: Our application deadlines are currently unaffected, and most everything can be completed digitally, so please continue to apply online via TUMonline.
Due to current circumstances, we understand that the scheduling of English tests and other appointments is more difficult than usual. If you are unable to book a testing appointment or you’ve encountered other difficulties occasioned by the outbreak of the Corona Virus, please get in touch with our Admissions Team.
- First university degree (Bachelor or equivalent, at least 180 credits) in any field
- Up-to-date academic transcripts (exchange programs included) and GPA
- Proof of one year work of full-time experience (by confirmations or references from your current and/or former employers that specifically mention starting and ending dates)
- Current CV (no chronological gaps, on a monthly basis, and in English. Every month since secondary school should somehow be accounted for.)
- Letter of Intent
- Copy of Passport
- Proof of proficiency in English (TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge)
- A preliminary documentation certificate (VPD) from uni-assist, if you obtained your degree outside the EU: To do this, go through the preliminary documentation via uni-assist, and fill out the application for a preliminary documentation. Find here a Guide for uni-assist.
Additional Documents for the Double Degree Option:
- Two electronic Recommendation Letters
- Official GMAT or GRE score
Double Degree Track
Double Degree Track
Application period starts on
February 1, 2021.
Round 1: May 15, 2021
Round 2: July 15, 2021*
Round 3: August 15, 2021
Please submit your application
no later than:
Round 1: October 20, 2020
Round 2: January 6, 2021
Round 3: March 3, 2021
Round 4: April 28, 2021
Round 5: June 14, 2021
*recommended for international applicants who earned their bachelor´s degree outside of the EU to guarantee a timely completion of the application process.
Note: Please choose which round you wish to apply in. Your application must be complete (including GMAT/GRE score) before the deadline of the round you choose. If you choose an earlier round, you will get an earlier decision and more time to plan. You may not apply in multiple rounds.