Array (  => September  => 23,  => 2020 )23September
- TUM connect
- Helmut Krcmar
- Claudia Peus
- digital transformation
TUM Connect: User-Oriented Approaches to the Challenges of Digital Transformation
Friday, September 18th, 2020: Premiere of the new format TUM Connect
Hosted by Prof. Dr. Claudia Peus, Prof. Dr. Helmut Krcmar, and Dr. Christoph Geier at the TUM Campus Heilbronn, TUM Connect was initiated to start the dialog between renowned experts from research and practice on the challenges of Digital Transformation and potential solutions to approach these challenges.
Around 30 participants from the region of Heilbronn-Franken and beyond joined our lecturers.
Providing both research from TUM School of Management and real-life case examples key elements of digital transformations were discussed:
– Leadership in the digital age
– Platform economy
– Digital transformation management
In the course of the event practitioners and researchers exchanged on
– The importance of values for leading in remote settings
– Defining a proper digital ambition using design thinking
– Leveraging digital ecosystems for accelerated transformation
– Establishing an agile mindset throughout the whole organization
– Rigorous and agile program management
We started the dialog – let us continue the dialog throughout the future and at the next TUM Connect on Friday, March 5, 2021!