Array (  => August  => 22,  => 2017 )22August
- Student Life
TUMfast scholarship now open to application
The TUM Finance and Accounting Selected Talents (TUMfast) scholarship is now open to application.
The scholarship aims to promote excellent, socially committed students of TUM School of Management with a particular expertise in finance and accounting by giving them the possibility to participate at various soft skills seminars as well as teambuilding and networking events. As of October 2016, the program is home to 130 scholarship holders and about 140 alumni.
Students can therefore not only improve their interpersonal and professional skills, but are also given the chance of building up and fostering their personal network and getting to know fellow students as well as connecting with corporate partners.
In order to be applicable, students need to fulfill the following requirements:
• Being a student at TUM School of Management and either enrolled in a Bachelor´s program and having finished the third semester or being enrolled in a Master´s program
• Above average results throughout school and university
• First practical experiences
• Strong interest in accounting and finance
• Committed outside of university
• Interest in exchange with other excellent students, the Chair of Management Accounting and attractive companies
• Ambitious and willing to actively participate in TUMfast
• Locally available in Munich during your first semester of participation
The deadline for application is 30 September 2017.
Interviews with successful candidates will be held on 20 October and 23 October 2017.
For further information on the scholarship and how to apply, please click here.
The post TUMfast scholarship now open to application appeared first on Technical University of Munich – School of Management.