Array (  => October  => 24,  => 2018 )24October
Workshop “Future of Retail Operations”
From October 24 to 26, 2018 the first workshop „Future of Retail Operations“ is organized at TU Munich Campus Heilbronn. The workshop is an exclusive forum for professionals and academics from leading firms and universities of the world and focuses on operations management in the retail industry and is hosted by Prof. Alexander Hübner, Professor of Supply and Value Chain Management, and Prof. Stefan Minner, Professor of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Participants will learn from speakers via presentations and engage in breakout sessions that focus on future topics in retail operations. The workshop will include discussions on latest research, industry practices and approaches, business and engineering perspectives, latest trends and challenges.
In the workshop, participants will identify and discuss relevant future topics in Retail SCM and Retail Operations and potential practical and research approaches.
Key questions for the workshop are
- What are the key topics in Retail Operations 2025?
- How will ongoing digitalization change channel management, distribution concepts and store operations?
- What will be key capabilities in retail analytics and execution?
and will be discussed along the focus topics
- Omni-channel fulfillment concepts
- Retail analytics
- New distribution concepts
- Operations-Marketing interfaces and related topics
More information can be found here.
The post Workshop “Future of Retail Operations” appeared first on Technical University of Munich – School of Management.