This 5-day course is part of the Executive MBA in Business & IT, however, it can also be booked as an individual Certificate Program. The course consists of a mixture of theory and practice – Professors and researchers from TUM and our partners provide the academic knowledge, which is then enriched with practical insights from the industry side. In addition, group work, discussions and personal development components enhance the learning experience.
- Certificate Business Processes & Technology
- Target group Executives in the digital age
€ 3.200 (standard)
€ 2.950 (EuroCIO or VOICE e.V. members and TUM alumni)
- Language English
- Dates Date 2022: 24 - 28 January, 2022
- Location Munich
- Format On campus
- Business process management: Knowledge and understanding in the field of business processes and the role of technology.
- Business processes and their role in building the success of firms and institutions.
- Modeling business processes, underlying criteria, and opportunities.
- Business processes: Risk management, decision making and successful control and change.
- Developments in Information Technology (IT) and their implications for organizations.
- The role of IT in modern business and competition: Enhancing and promoting investment decisions for future technologies.
Prof. Dr. Helmut Krcmar, TUM School of Management
Prof. Dr. Markus Böhm, TUM