- 11. April 2016
- 15. April 2016
Executive MBA in Business & IT – Module 8: Strategy & Organization
11. April 2016 - 15. April 2016
This module analyzes the fundamentals behind the firm’s business policy and the supporting role of IT.
• Trends and Influences on Organizations: Why do organizations exist? Which problems do they solve?
• Core concepts regarding strategy formulation, implementation and execution: Strategic Analysis, Tools & Concepts.
• Strategic leadership: The role of leadership behavior in organizational success.
• Information Management & Corporate Organization: Company strategies and their translations into business architecture.
• Meeting strategic challenges like M&A: IT as a means to support an organization’s strategic development.
• Leading Strategy Implementation