- 6. June 2016
- 10. June 2016
Executive MBA in Business & IT – Module: Digital Transformation & Entrepreneurship
6. June 2016 - 10. June 2016
The main objective of this course is to acquire the basic principles of digital transformation that lead to profitable and sustainable digital business models and processes.
- Digital Transformation: Understanding IT and societal mega trends, like Big Data or The Internet of Things (IoT), and their implications for organizations and markets.
- Digital business models: Combining products and services to create market-oriented packages and aligning business goals with technical realization.
- The effect of digital innovations on business behavior.
- Concepts and examples of creating and maintaining a culture of innovation and execution.