- 24. April 2017
- 28. April 2017
Executive MBA Business & IT – Modul: Strategy & Organization
24. April 2017 - 28. April 2017
This module analyzes the fundamentals behind the firm’s business policy and the supporting role of IT.
- Trends and Influences on Organizations: Why do organizations exist? Which problems do they solve?
- Core concepts regarding strategy formulation, implementation and execution: Strategic Analysis, Tools & Concepts.
- Strategic leadership: The role of leadership behavior in organizational success.
- Information Management & Corporate Organization: Company strategies and their translations into business architecture.
- Meeting strategic challenges like M&A: IT as a means to support an organization’s strategic development.
- Leading Strategy Implementation. The course is offered in the framework of the Executive MBA in Business & IT.