- 18. July 2016
- 22. July 2016
Executive MBA in Business & IT – Module 10: Leadership & Cooperation
18. July 2016 - 22. July 2016
This module introduces and fosters management and leadership skills.
• Leadership theories and deep-dive into specific requirements when leading individuals and teams.
• Strategic and organizational leadership.
• Firm networks and firm development.
• Leadership & value creation in and through networks.
• Selection and assessment of leaders.
• The role of leadership and cooperation: How leaders can (and must!) ensure cooperation and coordination in networks and their own organizations.
• Leadership in the 21st century: The changing face of workplaces and leaders.
• Architecture for managing international networks.