- 13. July 2015
- 17. July 2015
Executive MBA in Business & IT – Module 2: Demand & Supply Management
13. July 2015 - 17. July 2015
This module gives deep insights into operational parameters, either inhouse or in sourcing networks.
• Business & IT alignment: Optimizing the contribution of IT to the business and establishing proper ways of making IT-related decisions.
• The importance of strong demand management: Bridging the gap.
• IT delivery: Managing and controlling the IT operations, portfolio management.
• Vendor management: Procurement strategies.
• IT sourcing: major trends in onshore, nearshore and offshore sourcing and their impact on the retained organization.
• Outsourcing strategies: Taking HR and legal aspects into account.
Find out more about the modular structure of the Executive MBA in Business & IT here.