TUM will not ask you for until the enrollment process, for the admission process we can work with the digital documents.

However, in case you obtained your Master entry qualification outside of the European Union, uni-assist will ask you to submit certified hard-copies. Please find further information on the last question of this category (I am applying from outside of the European Union, what should I take into account?).

  Help & Contact
close slider
How can we help you
Corona virus updates
for our Students

to info.epe@lll.tum.de
+49 89 289 28474

Meet the team
running the EEC
Get our address
for visitors or postal
We're here to help you