- 7. September 2015
- 11. September 2015
Executive MBA in Business & IT – Module 3: Ownership of Enterprise & Corporate Governance
7. September 2015 - 11. September 2015
This module investigates the firm’s position in the economy and society, and the forces that shape the firm.
• Various enterprise models: Characteristics of the enterprise, such as ownership, size, political environment and the role of IT in achieving the enterprise’s strategic objectives.
• Corporate Governance within different types of organizations.
• Competition, coordination and cooperation.
• Stakeholder Communication: theories, addressing different stakeholders.
• The governance of IT presented via portfolio management, benchmarking, and IT audit.
• The role of the CIO/ IT Leader within the organization and the interaction with other parts of the organization.
Find out more about the modular structure of the Executive MBA in Business & IT here.